We Are Experts in Commercial Single-Ply Roofing
Flat Out, the Best
At New Line Roofing, we specialize in all types of flat roofing materials. Our experience allows us to maintain your commercial roof for years of reliable use. Protect your assets and rest assured that your system is properly installed, repaired and maintained by our certified roofing experts.
Commercial & Flat Roofing Services We Offer
We offer a wide range of flat and commercial roofing services to accommodate property owners in the Denver area, whether you need services for a warehouse or a multi-family dwelling. Our services include:
- Roof Removal & Replacement
- Apartment Reroof
- Single-Ply Roofing
- TPO Roofs
- EPDM Roofs
- PVC Roofs
- Commercial Sloped Roofing – Shingles, Tile & Slate
- Architectural Metal Roofing Insulation & Tapered Insulation Systems
- Drains & Scuppers for Water Evacuation
- New Roof Installation
- Roof Leak Investigation
- Roof Repairs
Single-Ply Roofing Materials We Offer
We’re experienced in working with a range of flat roofing materials, including TPO and PVC, which are energy-efficient single-ply membranes. They’re generally white in color although you can opt for different colors. The parts of these roofing systems are hot-air welded together to create a seamed, monolithic and waterproof roofing system. Your TPO or PVC roof will be expertly installed by our skilled craftsmen.
We also offer EPDM black rubber roofing, which is a “tried and true” system that’s been installed in commercial roofing applications for decades. The system parts are hand-installed, measured, cut and trimmed by our professional roofers.
Common Types of Commercial Roofing Systems We Service
New Line Roofing provides dedicated professionals to service the following types of commercial roofing systems:
- White commercial roofing membranes. We focus on thermoplastic roofing membranes such as TPO roofs. The sheets are air-welded together to create a watertight, elastic and energy-efficient roof. Restaurants and other roofs that may be exposed to oils, chemicals or fats are an ideal match for PVC membranes.
- Black EPDM roofing membrane. Black roofing membranes used to be the standard for flat roofing systems and are still commonly seen today. These rubber membranes are taped and glued together, and can be a very cost-effective system.
- Modified roofing membranes. Rolled roofing membranes are usually attached with a torch or are self-adhered. For instance, APP is torched to a primed roof substrate with a base sheet, and SBS is a self-adhered product that’s applied to a primed surface via the adhesive that’s already been pre-applied by the manufacturer.
Multi-Family, Condo & HOA Roofing Services
We also work with property owners, property managers, condominiums, apartment complexes and homeowners associations (HOAs) to meet all their roofing needs. Whether it’s time for a replacement or you need a repair due to storm damage, you can trust the GAF and Owens Corning Certified roofing professionals at New Line Roofing to get the job done.
Our team also provides commercial roofing maintenance plans to extend the life of your roof and keep your structure safe, which can help reduce costs for major repairs and upkeep, not to mention a premature roof replacement.