To keep your commercial building damage-free, make sure it has a durable and high-performing roof that can head off the harshest weather conditions. One of the most reliable roofing options is polyvinyl chloride (PVC), which consists of synthetic plastic polymers. But what exactly makes it the perfect choice for your property?
1. Environmentally friendly: PVC roofing is greener compared to other single-ply membrane systems. In fact, it is one of the few building materials that allow for full recyclability. This eliminates the possibility of your PVC roof ending up in a landfill when it’s past its service life, helping lower carbon footprint to the environment.
2. Long lasting: When installed and maintained properly by a premier roof replacement company like New Line Roofing, your PVC roofing system can last more than 20 years.
3. Energy-efficient: Depending on its color, a PVC roofing system can offer exceptional reflective properties. By reflecting radiant heat back to its source, it keeps your building naturally cooler and comfortable, even in the peak of summer. Because you won’t be relying as much on your air conditioning system, you can get more energy savings.
4. Attractive: PVC roofing is typically available in classic neutral colors, such as light gray, tan and off-white. These hues not only ensure high solar reflectivity; they also provide your roof and building with a neater, smoother look.
5. Durable: PVC roofing can deliver decades of proven weather protection, allowing it to withstand blistering heat, heavy rainfall or high wind speeds. It is watertight so you won’t have to worry as much about leaks. PVC roofing is also impervious to impact damage, fire, chemical exposure, and abrasion.
When it comes to high-quality commercial roofing maintenance, repair and replacement, look no further than New Line Roofing. With our high-quality roofing options and services, we’ll help you keep your building safe, comfortable and efficient all year round. We proudly serve Denver, Westminster and Boulder, CO, plus the nearby areas. Call us today at (303) 222-7170, or fill out this contact form to schedule your roof evaluation.